OPEN (as from mid August 2020)
Perfect for spending some time training for your next race, escaping for a weekend getaway in the Western Cape, or simply relaxing and exploring our wonderful winelands region, Canetsfontein Guest House offers you:
- A beautiful, just-renovated thatch-roofed house
- 5 double bedrooms (all en suite)
- A private rimflow swimming pool of 18 m
- Private garden
- Braai facility
- Indoor fireplace
- Quiet, secluded location, directly next to vineyards and the MTB tracks.
- The house is fully serviced, including breakfast. Diner can be prepared and arranged upon request.
- Kids of all ages are welcome.
Activities on Canetsfontein include:
- Road bike cycling (tarred pass road – Bains Kloof Pass leads through Canetsfontein and is one the most popular
- road cycling areas in the country)
- Rock climbing, mountaineering
- Hiking and running
- Horse riding
- Wine tastings
- Guides and/or drivers available for a fee on request
- Sports/cycling equipment for rent upon request
- Daily visits by a physiotherapist can be arranged